- 3 cups uncooked medium egg noodles (about 6 ounces)
- 1 (1-pound) pork tenderloin, trimmed and cut into 1/2-inch strips
- 1/2 teaspoon salt, divided
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 2 1/2 teaspoons butter, divided
- Cooking spray
- 1/2 cup fat-free, less-sodium chicken broth
- 2 cups chopped Walla Walla or other sweet onion
- 1 (8-ounce) package presliced mushrooms
- 1 cup low-fat sour cream
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh dill
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon all-purpose flour
- Dill sprigs (optional)
- calories 384
- fat 13 g
- satfat 7.1 g
- monofat 2.9 g
- polyfat 1 g
- protein 34.4 g
- carbohydrate 31.6 g
- fiber 3 g
- cholesterol 123 mg
- iron 3.5 mg
- sodium 585 mg
- calcium 120 mg
How to Make It
Cook pasta according to package directions, omitting salt and fat.
Sprinkle pork with 1/4 teaspoon salt and pepper. Melt 1 1/2 teaspoons butter in a large nonstick skillet coated with cooking spray over medium-high heat. Add pork; sauté 4 minutes or until pork loses its pink color. Remove pork from pan; keep warm.
Add broth to pan; cook 30 seconds. Add 1 teaspoon butter, 1/4 teaspoon salt, onion, and mushrooms; cook 8 minutes or until lightly browned. Remove from heat.
Combine sour cream, dill, Dijon mustard, and flour in a small bowl. Add pork and sour cream mixture to pan; stir well. Serve pork mixture immediately over noodles. Garnish with dill sprigs, if desired.