- 1 (16-ounce) package frozen English peas
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup light sour cream
- 1 1/2 tablespoons prepared horseradish
- 1 1/2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 2 teaspoons dried dillweed
- 1/8 teaspoon coarsely ground pepper
- Red cabbage leaves
- Garnish: fresh dill sprigs
How to Make It
Cook peas according to package directions; drain and cool.
Stir together mayonnaise and next 5 ingredients; pour over peas, stirring gently. Cover and chill at least 2 hours; serve in cabbage leaves. Garnish, if desired.