Serve this quick carrot dish with Crabmeat-Stuffed Flounder.
Yield: 2 servings.
More From Oxmoor House
Amount per serving
- Calories: 51
- Calories from fat: 18%
- Fat: 1g
- Saturated fat: 0.2g
- Monounsaturated fat: 0.0g
- Polyunsaturated fat: 0.0g
- Protein: 1.3g
- Carbohydrate: 10g
- Fiber: 0.0g
- Cholesterol: 0.0mg
- Iron: 0.0mg
- Sodium: 200mg
- Calcium: 0.0mg
- 1/3 cup canned low-sodium chicken broth, undiluted
- 1/4 teaspoon sugar
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 3 medium carrots (about 1/2 pound), scraped and cut into very thin strips
- 1 teaspoon chopped fresh dillweed
- 1/2 teaspoon reduced-calorie margarine
- Combine first 3 ingredients in a small saucepan; bring to a boil. Add carrot; cover and cook over medium heat 8 minutes or until tender. Drain.
- Combine carrot, dillweed, and margarine; toss until margarine melts.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Side Dishes/Vegetables