Brown rice or orzo are good substitutions for the long-grain rice.
More From Southern Living
Cool: 20 Minutes
- 1 cup uncooked long-grain rice
- 1 (14-oz.) can quartered artichoke hearts, drained
- 1/2 cup sliced green onions
- 3 tablespoons chopped fresh dill*
- 1 1/2 teaspoons grated lime rind
- 3 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1. Cook rice according to package directions; cool 20 minutes.
- 2. Stir together rice, artichoke hearts, and remaining ingredients.
- *1 1/2 Tbsp. dried dill may be substituted for fresh.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note