Dill Pickle Rémoulade
- 1 1/2 cups mayonnaise
- 4 kosher dill pickle spears, finely chopped
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh parsley
- 6 tablespoons Creole mustard
- Garnish: parsley sprig, chopped tomato
- 1. Stir together first 4 ingredients until blended; cover and chill until ready to serve. Garnish, if desired.
FISH TACOS WITH DILL PICKLE RÉMOULADE: Prepare 1 (17.2-oz.) package frozen breaded flounder fillets according to package directions. Fill 5 (8-inch) soft taco-size flour tortillas, warmed, evenly with fish, 3 chopped plum tomatoes, and desired amount of shredded cabbage and Dill Pickle Rémoulade. Makes 5 servings. Prep: 10 min.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Dill Pickle Rémoulade Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Sauces/Condiments
More Recipes Like This