Dill-icious Cheese Spread
This cheese spread is perfect on sandwiches for lunch or scooped up with whole wheat crackers or pita chips for a snack. Recipe from the Whole Foods Market website: http://www.wholefoodsmarket.com/recipes/15.
Refrigerate: 30 Minutes
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1/2 cup(s) grated cheese, such as cheddar, Monterey jack, havarti or Swiss
- 1/2 cup(s) cottage cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) dried dill weed
- Cucumber slices
- Red or green leaf lettuce, or salad mix
- Mix grated cheese, cottage cheese and dill weed together. Refrigerate 30 minutes before serving. Serve with cucumber slices and greens on your favorite fresh bread.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by psfreeman and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note