- 4 pounds medium cucumbers, cut into 1/4-inch slices
- 14 sprigs fresh dill
- 3 1/2 teaspoons mustard seeds, divided
- 14 whole peppercorns, divided
- 4 1/2 cups water
- 4 cups white vinegar
- 1/4 cup plus 2 tablespoons salt
- Pack cucumbers into 7 hot sterilized jars. Place 2 dill sprigs, 1/2 teaspoon mustard seeds, and 2 peppercorns into each jar.
- Combine water, vinegar, and salt in a large stainless steel saucepan; bring to a boil. Pour over cucumbers, leaving 1/2-inch head space. Remove air bubbles. Cover with metal lids, and screw bands tight. Process in boiling water bath 15 minutes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes Like This