- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 4 loin pork chops (about 1-1/2 lbs.)
- 1/2 cup Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Dijonnaise ™ Creamy Dijon Mustard
- 1/4 cup apricot preserves
- 1/4 cup sliced green onions
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
How to Make It
In 12-inch nonstick skillet, heat oil over medium-high heat and cook chops, turning once, 10 minutes or until done. Remove chops; drain.
In small bowl, combine Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Dijonnaise ™ Creamy Dijon Mustard, preserves, onions and soy sauce. Add to skillet and cook uncovered over low heat, stirring occasionally, 1 minute or until slightly thickened.
Return chops to skillet, turning to coat. Simmer 3 minutes or until heated through.