This recipe goes with Salad With Dijon Vinaigrette
Yield: Makes about 1 3/4 cups (serving size: 1 tablespoon)
- 1/2 cup cider vinegar
- 1/4 cup coarse-grained Dijon mustard
- 4 to 6 garlic cloves
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 to 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- Process first 5 ingredients in a blender or food processor until smooth. With blender or processor running, add oil in a slow, steady stream; process until smooth.
- Note: Store extra dressing in refrigerator up to 1 week.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes Like This