Delicious! This dressing has been on my regular rotation for quite a while. The only change I make is to double the olive oil.
This zesty dressing is simple to make and really peps up modest greens.
Yield: 1 1/4 cups (serving size: 2 tablespoons)
More From Cooking Light
Amount per serving
- Calories: 29
- Calories from fat: 90%
- Fat: 2.9g
- Saturated fat: 0.4g
- Monounsaturated fat: 2g
- Polyunsaturated fat: 0.2g
- Protein: 0.4g
- Carbohydrate: 0.6g
- Fiber: 0.0g
- Cholesterol: 0.0mg
- Iron: 0.1mg
- Sodium: 123mg
- Calcium: 2mg
- 1/2 cup fat-free, less-sodium chicken broth
- 1/2 cup balsamic vinegar
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon anchovy paste
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 3 garlic cloves, minced, or 1 1/2 teaspoons bottled minced garlic
- Combine all ingredients in a jar. Cover tightly, and shake vigorously. Chill at least 1 hour. Drizzle vinaigrette over salad greens.
- Note: Dijon Vinaigrette will keep for a week in the refrigerator.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Dijon Vinaigrette Recipe at a Glance
More Recipes for Salad Dressings