Drizzle Dijon Vinaigrette over your favorite greens, or use with the recipe, Shaved Brussels Sprouts Salad. Dijon mustard gives traditional vinaigrette a clean, sharp flavor.
This recipe goes with Shaved Brussels Sprouts Salad with Dijon Vinaigrette
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 3 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon sherry vinegar
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped fresh flat-leaf parsley
- Put the mustard in a small heavy bowl that won’t move around when you start whisking. Slowly whisk in the olive oil to emulsify. If it gets too thick, dilute with a touch of water. Once the oil is incorporated, add the lemon juice and vinegar, season with salt and pepper to taste, and finish with the parsley.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note