- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 3 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon sherry vinegar
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped fresh flat-leaf parsley
How to Make It
Put the mustard in a small heavy bowl that won’t move around when you start whisking. Slowly whisk in the olive oil to emulsify. If it gets too thick, dilute with a touch of water. Once the oil is incorporated, add the lemon juice and vinegar, season with salt and pepper to taste, and finish with the parsley.