- 12 ounces broccoli florets (5 cups raw)
- 1 tablespoon minced shallots
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 2 teaspoons chopped fresh thyme
- 2 tablespoons toasted pine nuts
- calories 79
- fat 6.6 g
- satfat 0.8 g
- sodium 76 mg
How to Make It
Arrange broccoli in a steamer. Steam, covered, 4 minutes or until crisp-tender. Place broccoli in a large bowl.
Combine minced shallots, olive oil, lemon juice, Dijon mustard, and chopped fresh thyme in a bowl; stir with a whisk. Add broccoli and pine nuts to oil mixture; toss.
MyRecipes is working with Let's Move!, the Partnership for a Healthier America, and USDA's MyPlate to give anyone looking for healthier options access to a trove of recipes that will help them create healthy, tasty plates. For more information about creating a healthy plate, visit www.choosemyplate.gov.