Prep: 5 minutes; Cook: 7 minutes. To vary the flavor slightly, use any type of flavored mustard. Honey mustard or Creole mustard are two good choices.
Yield: 4 servings (serving size: 3 ounces steak)
More From Oxmoor House
Amount per serving
- Calories: 193
- Calories from fat: 37%
- Fat: 8g
- Saturated fat: 2.7g
- Monounsaturated fat: 3.3g
- Polyunsaturated fat: 0.6g
- Protein: 27.1g
- Carbohydrate: 2.3g
- Fiber: 0.3g
- Cholesterol: 77mg
- Iron: 3.4mg
- Sodium: 490mg
- Calcium: 32mg
- 3 tablespoons whole grain Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon fresh lime juice (about 1/2 lime)
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 2 garlic cloves, minced or 2 teaspoons bottled minced garlic
- 1 pound boneless sirloin steak (3/4 inch thick)
- Cooking spray
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- 1/2 teaspoon coarsely ground black pepper
- Preheat broiler.
- Combine first 4 ingredients in a small bowl; stir well.
- Place steak on a broiler pan coated with cooking spray. Spoon half of mustard mixture evenly over steak, and broil 4 minutes. Turn steak, and spread remaining mustard mixture over steak. Broil 3 minutes or until desired degree of doneness. Place steak on a serving platter; sprinkle with parsley and pepper.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note