Made it just as directed. Its delicious! Chopping the rosemary was annoying as it tends to fly all over the place but otherwise it was an easy affair.
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons sour cream
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon cold water
- 2 teaspoons white wine vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon minced fresh rosemary
- Combine first 8 ingredients in a bowl; slowly whisk in olive oil. Stir in rosemary.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Salad Dressings
Food & Wine