Dijon-Red Wine Vinaigrette
Dress up your salads with this tangy homemade red wine vinaigrette that only takes 10 minutes to make.
Yield: Makes about 1/2 cup
- 5 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 1 shallot, minced (about 2 tablespoons)
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1/4 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground pepper
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- Combine vinegar and next 4 ingredients in a medium bowl. Slowly whisk in oil until well blended. Use immediately, or store in an airtight container in the refrigerator until ready to use; bring to room temperature, and stir or shake to mix.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note