- 4 tablespoons steak seasoning
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 1 (3 1/2- to 4-lb.) boneless pork loin roast, trimmed
- Garnishes: fresh basil leaves, cherry tomatoes
How to Make It
Combine first 4 ingredients in a small bowl. Rub mustard mixture evenly over roast. Place roast on an aluminum foiled-lined broiler pan.
Bake at 475° for 20 minutes. Reduce heat to 350°, and bake 50 to 55 more minutes or until a meat thermometer inserted in thickest portion registers 155°. Remove from oven, and let stand 15 minutes or until thermometer reaches 160° before slicing. Garnish, if desired.
Note: For testing purposes only, we used McCormick Grill Mates Montreal Steak Seasoning.