Dijon Mustard and Lemon Vinaigrette
If you want one boilerplate marinade for the summer, this is it. Perfect for chicken, shrimp, and any kind of fish. Marinate chicken for at least 4 hours, up to 12 in the fridge, shrimp for 1 to 2 hours, and fish for 30 minutes. The mustard helps emulsify the marinade, making it thicker so it really clings to the food. Recipe by Katie Workman, author of The Mom 100 Cookbook and creator of themom100.com blog - July 14, 2013
Yield: 1 serving ( Serving Size: 2/3 cup )
Community Recipe from
- 1/2 cup(s) extra virgin olive oil
- 2 shallots, minced
- 2 garlic cloves, finely minced
- 3 lemons, zested and juiced
- 3 tablespoon(s) Dijon mustard
- Kosher salt and freshly ground pepper to taste
- 1. Put the olive oil, shallots, lemon zest and juice, mustard, and salt and pepper in a bowl of a jar with a lid. Whisk or shake to combine well.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by psfreeman and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes