Dijon Corned Beef (Slow Cooker)
From "A Year of Slow Cooking" blog
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 3 pound(s) corned beef trimmed
- 1 tablespoon(s) honey
- 2 tablespoon(s) brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon(s) dijon mustard
- 10 whole(s) cloves (or 1/2 t. ground cloves)
- Use a 6-quart slow cooker. Unwrap the corned beef, and remove the seasoning packet (use it in another recipe, such as roasted cabbage and potatoes) and trim as much of the fat from the meat as you can. In a small bowl, make a paste of the honey, brown sugar, mustard, and cloves. Rub this mixture on all sides of the meat. Place the meat into your crockpot, and cover. Cook on low for 8 to 10 hours, or until meat pulls apart easily with a fork. Let sit for 15-20 minutes before slicing.
- I prefer to cook my vegetables separately, but if you'd like everything in one pot, feel free to add quartered red potatoes, carrot chunks, and cabbage wedges around the meat. Again, no need to add additional liquid.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by CassandraNocera and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Dijon Corned Beef (Slow Cooker) Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Main Dishes