Dijon Balsamic Salad Dressing
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 4 teaspoon(s) Dijon mustard
- 2 teaspoon(s) soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon(s) balsamic vinegar
- 3/4 teaspoon(s) dried oregano
- 3/4 teaspoon(s) dried tarragon
- 3/4 teaspoon(s) dried basil
- 1 dash(es) black pepper
- 1 whole(s) lemon juiced
- 3 tablespoon(s) olive oil
- Mix ingredients together and whisk.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by amateurcook and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Dijon Balsamic Salad Dressing Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Salad Dressings