Dijon Balsamic Salad Dressing
Community Recipe from
- 4 teaspoon(s) Dijon mustard
- 2 teaspoon(s) soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon(s) balsamic vinegar
- 3/4 teaspoon(s) dried oregano
- 3/4 teaspoon(s) dried tarragon
- 3/4 teaspoon(s) dried basil
- 1 dash(es) black pepper
- 1 whole(s) lemon juiced
- 3 tablespoon(s) olive oil
- Mix ingredients together and whisk.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by amateurcook and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Dijon Balsamic Salad Dressing Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Salad Dressings