- 8 ounces linguine, uncooked
- 1 (10 3/4-ounce) can reduced-fat, reduced-sodium cream of mushroom soup
- 1/3 cup evaporated skimmed milk
- 1/3 cup dry white wine
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 1 (14 1/4-ounce) can quartered artichoke hearts, drained
- 1 (4-ounce) can sliced mushrooms, drained
- 1/4 cup freshly grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 cup sliced green onion (about 1 large)
- 1 tablespoon chopped ripe olives
- Freshly ground pepper
- calories 341
- caloriesfromfat 14 %
- fat 5.4 g
- satfat 2 g
- monofat 0.0 g
- polyfat 0.0 g
- protein 13.7 g
- carbohydrate 55.9 g
- fiber 2.9 g
- cholesterol 12 mg
- iron 0.0 mg
- sodium 762 mg
- calcium 0.0 mg
How to Make It
Cook pasta according to package directions, omitting salt and fat. Drain.
While pasta cooks, combine soup and next 3 ingredients in a microwave-safe bowl. Microwave at HIGH 3 minutes, stirring once. Add artichokes and mushrooms. Microwave at HIGH 2 minutes or until thoroughly heated, stirring once.
Toss artichoke mixture with pasta. Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese and remaining 3 ingredients. Serve immediately.
RECIPE tipYou can use 4 cups of cooked bow tie or penne pasta in place of the linguine.