Diet Delight® Cinnamon Bars
On October 9th, 2012, Tropical Foods had its Flavors of the Fall Recipe Contest with the culinary students at the Charlotte Campus of Johnson & Wales University. This recipe, Diet Delight® Cinnamon Bars, was created by Bella Bartha.
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 cup(s) Tropical Foodâs Diet DelightÂ® Snack Mix
- Â½ cup(s) honey
- 2 tablespoon(s) brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon(s) butter
- 1 teaspoon(s) cinnamon
- 1 Â½ cup(s) rolled oats
- 1 teaspoon(s) vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon(s) salt
- Preheat oven to 300 degrees.
- In a microwave-safe bowl, microwave honey, brown sugar, butter and salt on full power for 60-90 seconds, until sugar is dissolved.
- Remove from microwave and add vanilla extract.
- Pour mixture over oats and Tropical Food’s Diet Delight®. Mix thoroughly to coat. Pack mixture in a greased 8x8 baking tin and bake for 20 minutes.
- Remove from oven and cool for 15 minutes before cutting into bars.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by tropicalfoods and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note