DiCrescenzo Tomato Sauce
- 2 28oz can(s) tomatoes whole or crushed
- 1 28oz can(s) tomatoes puree
- 1 or 2 12oz can(s) tomato paste
- 1 package(s) fresh basil
- 1 bunch(es) parsley
- 1 whole(s) onion diced
- 1 bulb(s) garlic minced
- olive oil
- Pour olive oil to cover bottom of pot. Add onion and parsley and saute for 1 minute. Add tomatoes and remaining ingredients. Add water to desired consistency. Season with salt and pepper to taste. Heat on low heat for 2-4 hours.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by TeaMoment and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
DiCrescenzo Tomato Sauce Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Sauces/Condiments