- 1 (6-ounce) package Mexican cornbread mix
- 1 (1-ounce) envelope buttermilk Ranch salad dressing mix
- 1 small head romaine lettuce, shredded
- 2 large tomatoes, chopped
- 1 (15-ounce) can black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 (15-ounce) can whole kernel corn with red and green peppers, drained
- 1 (8-ounce) package shredded Mexican four-cheese blend
- 6 bacon slices, cooked and crumbled
- 5 green onions, chopped
How to Make It
Prepare cornbread according to package directions; cool and crumble. Set aside.
Prepare salad dressing according to package directions.
Layer a large bowl with half each of cornbread, lettuce, and next 6 ingredients; spoon half of dressing evenly over top. Repeat layers with remaining ingredients and dressing. Cover and chill at least 2 hours.