Diane's Crunchy Granola
Community Recipe from
- 8 cup(s) wheat flakes or large box Wheaties (slightly crushed)
- 8 cup(s) rolled oats
- 1 cup(s) bran
- 1/4 cup(s) wheat germ
- 1 cup(s) flaked coconut
- 1 1/2 cup(s) chopped walnuts
- 1 1/2 cup(s) chopped almonds (or sliced)
- 1 1/2 cup(s) raw sunflower seeds
- 2 cup(s) honey
- 2 cup(s) oil (canola or other as desired)
- 1 tablespoon(s) vanilla extract
- HEAT TO BLEND WELL:
- honey, oil and vanilla
- Mix all other ingredients and pour in liquid - stir well.
- Put into 1 1//2 to 2 inches depth in greased baking dish. (I use turkey roasting pan with 3 -4 inch sides). Do not exceed 2 to 2 1/2 inch depth with the granola.
- Bake at 350 degrees F. for a bout 10 minutes. Stir and bake for another 10 minutes.
- Watch carefully because granola burns easily. Better to underbake it!
This recipe is a personal recipe added by cyndemmm and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note