Diane's burrito casserole
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 2 package(s) pacakages(8.8 oz. each) fully cooked brown rice, such as Uncle Be
- 1 jar(s) 15 oz. salsa
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) dried oregano
- 1 package(s) frozen corn, thawed ( 10 oz.)
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) chipotle chile powder
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) gr. cumin
- 1 1/2 cup(s) shredded taco-cheese blend
- 2 package(s) 10 oz. each fr. chopped spinach, thawed, squeezed dry
- 3 tablespoon(s) chopped cilantro
- In a large bowl, combine rice, salsa and oregano. In a second bowl, combine refried beans, corn, chile powder and cumin. Coat a 12 x 8 x 2 inch baking dish with nonstick cooking spray. Spread half of the rice mixture evenly in dish. Layer refried bean mixture and half the cheese over the rice. Scatter spinach over cheese. Top with remaining rice mixture and cheese. Cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate for up to 2 dayas. Heat over to 350 degrees. Bake, uncovered, for 35 min. or until internal temp registers 140 degrees. Sprinkle with cilantro before serving.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by jeanna77 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Diane's burrito casserole Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Main Dishes