Community Recipe from
- 1 cup(s) plain flour
- 1/2 cup(s) margarine (1 Stick)
- 8 ounce(s) package of cream cheese
- 1 cup(s) granulated sugar
- 1 cup(s) cool whip
- 2 package(s) instant chocolate pudding mix
- 1) Use 8 x 12 inch pan. Mix flour and margarine and pat in pan. Bake 15 minutes at 325. Cool.
- 2) First Layer - Mix cream cheese & sugar on low speed, put in pan.
- 3) Second Layer - Two packages instant chocolate pudding mix prepared per instructions on box.
- 4) Put cool whip on top
This recipe is a personal recipe added by amymadison and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Devils Delight Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Desserts
More Recipes for Main Dishes