Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) insalted butter, room temperature
- 4 anchovy fillets, drained, minced
- 2 large garlic cloves, pressed
- 1 1/2 teaspoons hot pepper sauce (Tobasco)
- 1 1/2 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1 1/2 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 24 uncooked jumbo shrimp, peeled, deveined, tails left intact
- 1/4 cup minced fresh Italian parsley
- Using back of spoon, mast first 7 ingredients in small bowl. Preheat broiler. Place shrimp in single layer in large broiler proof baking dish. Smear butter over shrimp. Broil shrimp without turning until cooked through, about 5 minutes. Sprinkle with parsley.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by philtoe50 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Deviled Shrimp Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Main Dishes