I used the Wickles relish and they turned out great. Yummy recipe!
More From Southern Living
Bake: 55 Minutes
Cool: 45 Minutes
Chill: 2 Hours
- 14 petite red or yellow oval-shaped potatoes (about 1 1/2 lb.)
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons sweet-hot pickle relish
- 1 teaspoon cider vinegar
- 1 teaspoon spicy brown mustard
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon hot sauce
- 1/8 teaspoon ground celery seed (optional)
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika (optional)
- Garnishes: fresh dill sprigs, coarsely ground pepper
- 1. Preheat oven to 350°. Place potatoes in a small bowl, and drizzle with oil. Sprinkle with 1 tsp. kosher salt; toss to coat. Place on a baking sheet.
- 2. Bake at 350° for 40 to 45 minutes or until tender. Remove from oven, and let cool 15 minutes.
- 3. Cut each potato in half lengthwise. Carefully scoop out potato pulp into a bowl, leaving shells intact. Discard 4 potato shells. Place remaining shells on baking sheet, and bake 10 more minutes. Let cool 30 minutes or until completely cool.
- 4. Add mayonnaise, next 6 ingredients, and, if desired, celery seed, to potato pulp in bowl. Beat at medium speed with an electric mixer until blended. Spoon mixture generously into each potato shell. Cover and chill 2 hours. Sprinkle with paprika just before serving, if desired. Garnish, if desired.
- Note: For testing purposes only, we used Wickles Original Pickle Relish.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note