YUM! this is great as a dip with crackers and vegetables, or as a sandwhich spread with lettuce and tomatoes. A nice switch from chicken dip/salad. The recipe makes a lot.
Deviled Ham Terrine
Use the best quality ham you can find. For a great serving idea, simply line a 5-cup serving piece or two (2 1/2-cup) serving pieces with plastic wrap, spoon in deviled ham, cover, and chill. When you're ready to serve, unmold it onto a serving plate, discarding plastic wrap. This recipe can easily be halved.
More From Southern Living
Total: 7 Hours, 30 Minutes
- 1 1/2 pounds smoked ham, coarsely chopped (about 4 cups)
- 1/2 cup finely chopped fresh parsley
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 6 tablespoons butter, softened
- 1/4 cup whole-grain Dijon mustard
- 3 tablespoons dry white wine
- 1 celery rib, finely chopped
- 2 green onions, finely chopped
- 1 teaspoon lemon zest
- 3/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon ground red pepper
- Quick Winter Pickled Veggies
- Garnish: sliced pickled okra
- 1. Pulse ham, in batches, in a food processor 4 to 6 times or until shredded. (Do not overprocess.)
- 2. Stir together parsley and next 9 ingredients. Stir in ham until well blended. Cover and chill 8 hours. Store in an airtight container in refrigerator up to 3 days. Let stand at room temperature 30 minutes before serving. Serve with crackers and Quick Winter Pickled Veggies. Garnish, if desired.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note