Deviled Ham Puff
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1/2 pound(s) phil. cheese
- 1 teaspoon(s) onion juice
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) baking powder
- 1 egg yolk-salt
- 24 small bread rounds
- 2 can(s) 2 1/2 oz deviled ham
- very slightly toast bread make into rounds spread deviled ham Mix all other ingredients spoon on top bake at 450 for 15-20 minutes
This recipe is a personal recipe added by avasnj and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Deviled Ham Puff Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Appetizers