Yield: 20 to 24 appetizer servings
- 1/4 cup butter or margarine
- 1 tablespoon all-purpose flour
- 1 cup whipping cream
- 1 1/2 teaspoons dry mustard
- Dash of red pepper
- 3 cups ground, cooked ham
- Melt butter in a heavy saucepan over low heat. Add flour; stir until smooth. Cook 1 minute, stirring constantly. Gradually add whipping cream; cook over medium heat, stirring constantly, until thickened. Stir in mustard and pepper. Add ham; stir well.
- Spoon mixture into an oiled 3 1/2-cup mold. Cover and refrigerate at least 4 hours. Unmold onto a serving platter. Serve cold with crackers.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note