Deviled Eggs with Assorted Toppings
What summer party would be complete without deviled eggs? Let your guests get creative and top their eggs with whatever inspires them.
More From Southern Living
Total: 15 Minutes
- 1 dozen hard-cooked eggs, peeled
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1 green onion, finely chopped
- 2 teaspoons hot sauce
- Salt and freshly ground pepper
- Toppings: chopped cooked bacon, smoked salmon, chopped black olives, chopped Spanish olives, sour cream, chopped sun-dried tomatoes, and chopped fresh herbs (dill, parsley, chives)
- 1. Slice eggs in half lengthwise, and carefully remove yolks. Reserve egg whites.
- 2. Mash yolks with mayonnaise, onion, and hot sauce until well blended. Add salt and pepper to taste. Spoon or pipe yolk mixture into reserved egg whites; cover loosely with plastic wrap. Serve immediately, or cover and chill up to 1 day. Serve with desired toppings.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note