My husband says these are a five, and that he could eat them all by himself. Very flavorful, easy, and the paprika-dill-salmon slice combo garnish makes them very pretty. Make sure you stir your hard boiled eggs to center the yolks. I forgot to do this and you need all the room you can get to fit all the delicious stuffing.
Deviled Eggs with Smoked Salmon and Cream Cheese
More From Oxmoor House
Other: 15 Minutes
- 6 large eggs
- 3 tablespoons minced smoked salmon (about 1 oz.)
- 3 tablespoons minced green onions
- 3 tablespoons softened cream cheese
- 1 tablespoon sour cream
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon ground red pepper
- Garnishes: fresh dill, smoked salmon slivers, sweet paprika
- Place eggs and enough water to cover in a saucepan over medium heat; bring to a boil. Cover, remove from heat, and let stand 15 minutes. Drain; return eggs to saucepan, and add enough cold water and ice to cover. Let cool. Remove shells from eggs, halve each egg lengthwise, and scrape yolks into a bowl. Reserve egg whites.
- Combine yolks, salmon, and next 7 ingredients, mashing with a fork until well blended. Spoon filling into reserved whites, cover loosely with plastic wrap, and refrigerate up to 2 days. Garnish, if desired.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Appetizers