Deviled Eggs With Capers
More From Southern Living
Chill: 1 Hour
- 6 large eggs, hard-cooked and peeled
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon butter, softened
- 2 teaspoons drained capers
- 1 teaspoon chopped fresh chives
- 1/8 teaspoon dry mustard
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Paprika (optional)
- Fresh parsley sprigs (optional)
- Cut eggs in half lengthwise; carefully remove yolks. Mash yolks; stir in mayonnaise and next 4 ingredients. Stir in salt and pepper to taste. Spoon or pipe egg yolk mixture evenly into egg white halves.
- Cover and chill at least 1 hour or until ready to serve. Sprinkle with paprika and top with parsley sprigs, if desired.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note