Deviled Eggs With Capers
More From Southern Living
Chill: 1 Hour
- 6 large eggs, hard-cooked and peeled
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon butter, softened
- 2 teaspoons drained capers
- 1 teaspoon chopped fresh chives
- 1/8 teaspoon dry mustard
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Paprika (optional)
- Fresh parsley sprigs (optional)
- Cut eggs in half lengthwise; carefully remove yolks. Mash yolks; stir in mayonnaise and next 4 ingredients. Stir in salt and pepper to taste. Spoon or pipe egg yolk mixture evenly into egg white halves.
- Cover and chill at least 1 hour or until ready to serve. Sprinkle with paprika and top with parsley sprigs, if desired.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Appetizers