Deviled Eggs Supreme
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 6 tablespoon(s) chopped chives
- dash of pepper
- 1 1/2 teaspoon(s) dry mustard
- 2 tablespoon(s) Gorgonzola cheese crumbled
- 6 hard boiled eggs
- 3 tablespoon(s) mayonnaise
- pinch of salt
- Slice eggs in half lengthwise. Remove yolk. Set aside whites. Mash yolks in mixing bowl. Add cheese and mix. Add mustard, salt, pepper and mayonnaise. Blend until smooth. Fold in chives.
- Fill pastry bag with yolk mixture and pipe into whites or spoon into whites.
- Sprinkle with paprika.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by march1954 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note