Yield: Makes 2 dozen
More From Southern Living
Total: 1 Hour, 30 Minutes
- 1 dozen hard-cooked eggs, peeled
- 1/2 cup light mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh flat-leaf parsley
- 2 tablespoons sour cream
- 1 teaspoon spicy brown mustard
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1. Slice eggs in half lengthwise, and carefully remove yolks, keeping egg whites intact.
- 2. Mash together yolks, mayonnaise, and next 4 ingredients until smooth using a fork. Spoon yolk mixture into egg white halves. Cover and chill 1 hour before serving.
- "The Pig Skin" Deviled Eggs: Prepare recipe as directed, stirring in 1 Tbsp. finely chopped green onion, 3 Tbsp. sweet pickle relish, and 1 tsp. Asian Sriracha hot chili sauce with mayonnaise in Step 2. Top eggs with pickled okra slices and chopped pork crackling strips.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Appetizers