Community Recipe from
- 12 large eggs
- 4 tablespoon(s) mayonnaise
- 2 teaspoon(s) whole-grain brown mustard
- Place eggs in a 4-quart saucepan and cover them with cold water. Bring water to a rolling boil. Turn off heat, and let eggs sit in boiled water for 20 minutes. Drain off hot water, and rinse eggs several times in cold water.
- Fill egg pan with cold water. Gently squeeze each egg until shell is crushed enough to let water seep in. Let the eggs sit in cold water for a few minutes, then remove and discard shells.
- Halve each egg with a sharp knife. Collect egg yolks in a bowl, and set egg whites aside.
- Mash egg yolks, mayonnaise and mustard together until very smooth. Season with salt and pepper to taste. Add more mayonnaise or mustard to taste.
- Fill the egg white halves with the egg yolk mixture using a pastry bag or a teaspoon. If desired, garnish the eggs with a sprinkling of paprika. If you're feeling festive, use bits of olive, carrots or other vegetables to make your eggs look like smiley faces, baby chicks, owls, or spiders!
- Cover and chill until serving.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by psfreeman and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes