Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 12 large eggs
- 4 tablespoon(s) mayonnaise
- 2 teaspoon(s) whole-grain brown mustard
- Place eggs in a 4-quart saucepan and cover them with cold water. Bring water to a rolling boil. Turn off heat, and let eggs sit in boiled water for 20 minutes. Drain off hot water, and rinse eggs several times in cold water.
- Fill egg pan with cold water. Gently squeeze each egg until shell is crushed enough to let water seep in. Let the eggs sit in cold water for a few minutes, then remove and discard shells.
- Halve each egg with a sharp knife. Collect egg yolks in a bowl, and set egg whites aside.
- Mash egg yolks, mayonnaise and mustard together until very smooth. Season with salt and pepper to taste. Add more mayonnaise or mustard to taste.
- Fill the egg white halves with the egg yolk mixture using a pastry bag or a teaspoon. If desired, garnish the eggs with a sprinkling of paprika. If you're feeling festive, use bits of olive, carrots or other vegetables to make your eggs look like smiley faces, baby chicks, owls, or spiders!
- Cover and chill until serving.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by psfreeman and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note