Community Recipe from
- 6 hard boiled eggs halved lengthwise
- 2 teaspoon(s) prepared mustard
- 1 1/2 teaspoon(s) Worchestershire sauce
- 2 teaspoon(s) lemon juice
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) salt
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) pepper
- 1/4 cup(s) Mayonnaise
- Cut hard-cooked eggs in half. Slip out the yolks, Mash yolks with fork. Mix in the rest of ingredients. refill whites with egg yolk mixture. Heaping it up lightly.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Linwaite and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Deviled Eggs Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Appetizers