Community Recipe from
- 6 Eggs hard boiled
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) Salt
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) Pepper
- 1-2 tablespoon(s) Mayonnaise
- 1-2 teaspoon(s) Mustard
- 1 tablespoon(s) Paprika powder to garnish
- -First you have to boil the eggs. Bring water to a boil and add the eggs.Cook for about 12 minutes ( water should cover the eggs).
- -Next place the eggs into ice bath or simply cold water to chill for 5 minutes.
- - Now peel the eggs and cut each egg lengthwise in half.
- -Using a small spoon, scoop out the yolks and place them in the bowl.( keep egg withes on a extra plate).
- - Next add mayo,salt,pepper and mustard to the yolks and mush it up with a fork until creamy.
- - Finally using a spoon scoop little amounts of the mixture and fill it in the empty egg white,sprinkle a little paprika powder on the eggs and enjoy! --You can also use a pastry bag to fill the egg whites to make it look extra pretty :-)
This recipe is a personal recipe added by TiffanyCala and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes