I found it to be very basic, and too mustardy for my taste. I wanted to add more other ingredients and not as much mustard; but thats my preference.
Whip up these Deviled Eggs in a flash with only 5 ingredients. They make a pretty presentation for a party and a great appetizer that your guests will enjoy.
Yield: Makes 10 eggs
- 5 hard-cooked eggs, peeled
- 1 1/2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 1 1/2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 5 pimiento-stuffed green olives, halved
- 1 teaspoon Cajun seasoning
- Cut eggs in half lengthwise; carefully remove yolks.
- Mash yolks, and stir in mustard and mayonnaise; blend well.
- Spoon yolk mixture evenly into egg whites. Place an olive half in the center of each; sprinkle with Cajun seasoning.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note