Deviled Egg Potato Salad
Community Recipe from
- 2 1/2 pound(s) russet potatoes (about 5 large) peeled & cut into 1/2" chunks
- 1/2 cup(s) mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup(s) sour cream
- 3 tablespoon(s) Dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon(s) salt
- black pepper coarsely ground
- 3 stalk(s) celery diced
- 3 whole(s) hard-boiled eggs coarsely chopped
- 1/2 cup(s) flat-leaf parsley chopped - plus additional for garnish
- 1. Place potatoes in a large saucepan; add cold water to cover. Cover and bring to a boil; reduce heat and simmer, partially covered, 10 minutes or until tender. Drain, transfer to a large bowl and cool 5 minutes.
- 2. Whisk together mayonnaise, sour cream, mustard, salt and pepper in a medium bowl. Combine potatoes, celery, eggs, parsley and mayonnaise mixture. Mix gently with a large rubber spatula. Garnish with additional parsley.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by RYCHEFREAKLIVE and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Deviled Egg Potato Salad Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Salads
More Recipes for Main Dishes