- 2 1/2 pounds russet potatoes (about 5 large) peeled & cut into 1/2" chunks
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 3 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon salt
- black pepper coarsely ground
- 3 stalks celery diced
- 3 wholes hard-boiled eggs coarsely chopped
- 1/2 cup flat-leaf parsley chopped - plus additional for garnish
How to Make It
Place potatoes in a large saucepan; add cold water to cover. Cover and bring to a boil; reduce heat and simmer, partially covered, 10 minutes or until tender. Drain, transfer to a large bowl and cool 5 minutes.
Whisk together mayonnaise, sour cream, mustard, salt and pepper in a medium bowl. Combine potatoes, celery, eggs, parsley and mayonnaise mixture. Mix gently with a large rubber spatula. Garnish with additional parsley.