Deviled Egg Pasta Salad
Community Recipe from
- Deviled Egg Pasta Salad
- Prep Time: 15 Min
- Cook Time: 15 Min
- Difficulty: easy
- Serves: 20
- Everyone loves deviled eggs -- but they can be somewhat fussy to make. This recipe is a busy cook's solution: all the flavor of deviled eggs, with none of the fuss. Think of it as a deconstructed deviled egg. You'll love it! (And by the way, this method for hard-boiling eggs is full-proof. They'll be perfect every time!)
- 6 eggs
- 1 lb Elbow macaroni
- 3 cups Miracle Whip or mayonnaise
- 2 Tbsp yellow mustard
- 1 tsp white vinegar
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1/4-1/2 cup dill pickle relish
- 1. Place the eggs in the bottom of a medium pot and cover with cold water. Heat to boiling. As soon as the water boils, place a lid on the pot and remove from heat. Keep covered for 13 minutes, then drain the water, rinse, peel, and chop the eggs.
- 2. Cook pasta according to directions on box; drain. Rinse in cold water and drain again.
- 3. While pasta is cooking, whisk together Miracle Whip or mayonnaise, mustard, vinegar, and salt and pepper.
- 4. Gently fold pasta, eggs, and relish into the sauce. Taste for seasoning; re-season as necessary. Sprinkle with paprika. Cover and refrigerate until serving (it’s best the next day).
This recipe is a personal recipe added by dwanna and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Deviled Egg Pasta Salad Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Salads
More Recipes for Main Dishes