- 1 1/2 pounds fresh brussels sprouts
- 2/3 cup butter or margarine, melted
- 2 tablespoons honey mustard
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground red pepper
How to Make It
Wash brussels sprouts thoroughly and remove discolored leaves. Cut off stem ends and slash bottom of each sprout with a shallow X.
Place sprouts in boiling salted water. Cover, reduce heat, and simmer 15 minutes or until tender. Drain well and place in a serving dish.
Combine butter and remaining ingredients; stir well and pour over warm brussels sprouts. Serve hot.