This hot and spicy sauce is made by adding hot sauce to mayonnaise and is used as a topping for crab cakes.
This recipe goes with Ultimate Crabcakes
More From Sunset
- Calories: 296
- Calories from fat: 100%
- Protein: 0.5g
- Fat: 33g
- Saturated fat: 4.9g
- Carbohydrate: 1.1g
- Fiber: 0.0g
- Sodium: 242mg
- Cholesterol: 24mg
- 3/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 teaspoon ground coriander
- About 1 tsp. red hot sauce, such as Tabasco
- In a small bowl, stir together mayonnaise, coriander, and 1 tsp. hot sauce. Taste and add more hot sauce if you like.
- Make ahead: Chill airtight up to 1 week.
- Note: Nutritional analysis is per 3-tbsp. serving.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note