Devil's Food Chocolate Chip Cookies- made with cake mix
Easy, good and cheap when you find Devil's Food cake mix on sale.
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 package(s) devil's food cake mix
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup(s) cooking oil
- 1 package(s) 12 oz. chocolate chips
- 1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- 2. Mix the cake mix, eggs and cooking oil together.
- 3. Fold in chocolate chips.
- 4. Drop by teaspoonfuls onto an ungreased cookie sheet (I like to use parchment paper on the cookie sheet).
- 5. Bake for 10 min.
- 6. Let cool on the cookie sheet for at least 5 min. BEFORE moving to cooling racks.
- 7. Variation: you can add chopped nuts and fold in with the chocolate chips.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by C00k13M0m and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note