Devil's Food Chocolate Chip Cookies- made with cake mix
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 package(s) devil's food cake mix
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup(s) cooking oil
- 1 package(s) 12 oz. chocolate chips
- 1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- 2. Mix the cake mix, eggs and cooking oil together.
- 3. Fold in chocolate chips.
- 4. Drop by teaspoonfuls onto an ungreased cookie sheet (I like to use parchment paper on the cookie sheet).
- 5. Bake for 10 min.
- 6. Let cool on the cookie sheet for at least 5 min. BEFORE moving to cooling racks.
- 7. Variation: you can add chopped nuts and fold in with the chocolate chips.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by C00k13M0m and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note