- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 4 (8-inch) flour tortillas
- 1 tablespoon butter, melted
- 2 cups chocolate ice cream
- 2 kiwifruit, peeled and cut into strips
- 1 pint strawberries, sliced
- 1 cup frozen whipped topping, thawed
- Combine sugar and cinnamon. Brush tortillas with melted butter; sprinkle evenly with sugar mixture.
- Shape 4 sheets of aluminum foil into 4-inch balls on a baking sheet. Place tortillas, butter side down, on foil; press to resemble taco shells.
- Bake at 350° for 10 minutes or until crisp. Cool completely on foil on baking sheet.
- Remove tortillas; fill evenly with ice cream, kiwifruit, and strawberries. Dollop with whipped topping.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note