- 2 Granny Smith apples, thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup sweetened dried cranberries
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon sugar
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 7 tablespoons butter or margarine, divided
- 6 (10-inch) flour tortillas
- 1 (8-ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup powdered sugar
- 1/2 cup caramel sauce
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans, toasted
- Toss together first 4 ingredients.
- Melt 1 tablespoon butter in a large nonstick skillet over medium heat; add apple mixture, and sauté 5 minutes or until tender. Remove apple mixture, and set aside; wipe skillet clean.
- Spread 1 tablespoon butter evenly on 1 side of each tortilla.
- Stir together cream cheese and powdered sugar until smooth. Spread cheese mixture evenly on unbuttered side of each tortilla; top evenly with apple mixture. Fold tortillas in half over apple mixture.
- Cook quesadillas, in batches, in skillet over medium heat 2 minutes on each side or until golden brown. Drizzle with caramel sauce, and sprinkle with pecans before serving.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Desserts