Derby Cheese Hat
Photo: Beth Dreiling Hontzas; Styling: Buffy Hargett
- 1 (13.2-oz., 5 1/4-inch) Brie round
- 1 (5.2-oz., 2 3/4-inch) round buttery garlic-and-herb spreadable cheese
- Garnish: ribbon; herb bouquet of fresh lavender, fresh thyme sprigs, and fresh mint sprigs
- Place Brie round on a serving platter. Top with spreadable cheese. Garnish with ribbon and herb bouquet.
- Note: We used Boursin cheese for spreadable cheese.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes Like This